Here’s some of the common questions our past clients have had. If you can’t find an answer to your questions here, please contact us.
- Once a client has secured a lot or land, we guide you to our partner architects to begin the design phase.
- Establish scope of work with the following information from client: Square footage, # of beds/baths/garages, style, general idea of material palette.
- Infrastructure: Establish if there is water, sewer, power available to the lot/land. If none, we will manage the process to developing the infrastructure.
- Timeline for construction: Once we receive a set of approved plans, we can submit for permits and estimate the timeline for building.
- Contract: Once a set of approved plans are received, we can begin to refine a budget and move to building a formalized contract.
- Financing: We will work with your preferred lender when a construction loan is being used to finance the project